Posters, postcards, magnets, flyers, canvas bags, banners, a slide show; with the
• Write about yourself and your yoga business. Don’t be too modest! Anything you’ve ever done
that relates to either movement or children is relevant. Your whole life was a great journey to
bring you right to this point; becoming the most awesome children’s yoga teacher in the uni
• Write about what yoga is for children and family yoga and their benefits.
• Describe the classes you offer.
• Include quality pictures of children doing yoga. A picture is worth a thousand words, so pay
attention to the clothes they are wearing, the background, their facial expressions, etc... Every
one wants to be happy, so make sure that everyone is smiling in all of the pictures!
• Include testimonials from parents, children, teachers etc... People really want to hear what
others have to say about it, so it makes a great impression!
• Include your contact details so that it is easy for your potential customers to take the next step
and actually register for your classes.
Set class rules:
• Set the minimum number of students that the class will open with and the maximum you
can have in your space.
• Set cancelation, and missed class policies.
• Set weather policy.
• Late enrollment policy; you might want to offer a cheaper price for those who register
early in order to encourage early enrollment
Divide classes according to age groups and set schedule.
Prepare registration forms, health statements and liability release forms.
Get professional insurance.
Set your tax status with the authorities so that you’ll be able to write receipts and
report your income.
This course is designed for anyone who loves working with children, is passionate about yoga, mindfulness and healthy living. During the course, you learn practical and fun ways to teach yoga to children of all ages. By doing this course you receive an array of up to date knowledge and techniques. You do not need to be a yoga teacher to take the course.
To make yoga digestible to children, we spice it up with lots of interaction and fun. Take home yoga games, dance, music, songs, acro balance, human pyramids and various ways to connect and use yoga as a means to teach important lessons; in age appropriate ways.
Our yoga is interactive and social, it is all about connections; we touch, we hug, we move together and we co-create the class in a magical way that creates a playful space for everybody to want more …
You will be left with a smile on your face, a wealth of knowledge and an ignited spirit to spread the love and joy of Yoga, helping in making the world a better place, one person at a time
Rainbow Yoga is all about connection; connecting to yourself, to the world and to the people around you. Connecting in all of those ways changes the world!
We are social animals and we crave connection. We want to feel that we belong, we don’t want to be lonely. We want to touch, to share, to give and receive love. That’s what Rainbow Yoga is all about!